We are dedicated to remaining leaders in our field, using our advanced methodologies in order to achieve optimum results in all areas of our work.
From interior examinations and seat damage interpretation, through to complex mathematical models, our team provides unique insights into how a vehicle and its occupants moved during an accident.
Providing reliable and accurate data, this insight not only supports criminal investigations, but can also address unanswered questions.
Our road traffic accident reconstruction provides detailed analysis on:
- Single vehicle, multiple occupant collisions.
- Collisions involving motorcycles or bicycles.
- Visualising a driver’s field of view when approaching a collision site.
- Pedestrian impacts and understanding of vehicle speed and the pedestrian’s stance.
- Loss of control of a vehicle leading into a collision.
- Vehicle to vehicle side swipe – to determine the level of control that the driver was able to apply post collision.
- Visualisation of a shooting incident that caused a car to leave the road.
- Momentum Exchange to demonstrate the relative speed of the vehicles involved in a collision.
- Occupant ejection from a vehicle.
- Driver identification when there are multiple occupants within a single vehicle.
- Clear visualisation of an accident in a computer model or within a physical point cloud in order to help demonstrate to the Jury how an incident occurred.
We are able to assess situations and recreate complex real world accidents using the iterative methodology developed internally at Advanced Simtech. This allows us to offer reliable advice and understanding on the key influences involved in each case.
For further information on our traffic accident reconstruction services check out our Occupant Analysis.
As specialists in 3D Laser Scanning , Advanced Simtech offer unparalleled insight in collision reconstruction and are able to perform accurate occupant analysis and passenger ejection examinations.
With ever increasing applications, specialised software and highly advanced methodologies; contact us now on +44 (0)1789 264 782 to find out more about our accident reconstruction services.
Alternatively fill out our contact form and we will get back to you regarding your enquiry.
+44 (0)1789 264 782
for more information on our 3D scanning services.
If you have any questions about any of our specialist engineering services including Occupant Biomechanics, Vehicle Safety Systems such as restraints and airbags, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), Autonomous Vehicles or 3D Data Capture and Processing, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Our knowledgeable, professional, and experienced team is always on hand to answer any of your questions.Alscot Estate, Atherstone Hill, Atherstone on Stour
Stratford Upon Avon, CV37 8NF
Tel: +44 (0) 1789 264 782
Advanced Simtech Ltd.
Send Us A Message
Advanced Simtech is an privately owned engineering consultancy specialising in the areas of human biomechanics, vehicle safety and real world accident reconstruction.